Designation: ASP. NET DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Salary: Best as Per Industry Standards
5 1/2 days working Alternate Saturday working
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements in a timely manner (in line with the project schedule)
- Participate in, and contribute to, technical discussions for development framework strategies
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project
- Technical demonstration of self developed components
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the project.
- Work with the team to learn the processes and business and mentor fellow team members if needed
- Comprehensive understanding of the .NET Framework with over 1 years of experience.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Development
-Experience in Angular JS
-Good Concept in Jquery, oops
-Comprehensive understanding of developing scalable applications with NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2010/2008, C#, ASP.NET, WCF Web Services, and Entity Framework.
-Understand UML notations (class diagrams, sequence diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.)
-Experience in building multi-tier, transactional web applications with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
-Experience in design and optimize LinqToEntity / LinqToObejct / LinqToXML / SQL queries.
-Experience of Unit test tools like (N-Unit/Ms Unit) for code quality metrics.
-An understanding of Design Patterns (GOF) concepts is preferred.
-Working knowledge of Enterprise Architect and TFS is highly desirable.
-Understanding of Agile/Iterative development methodologies is highly desirable.
-Experience with Test-Driven Development is highly desirable.
-Should be a Graduate
-Should Have 1 years of Experience
Interested Candidates can mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or can call on 9699823005